This month, the Southbank Centre transforms into a Nordic wonderland for Wintertime with a Finnish Rooftop Sauna overlooking London’s skyline.
There's plenty to choose from including:
- Danish children’s theatre company Teater Refleksion and theatre artist Andy Manley invite families and young children on a magical, poetic journey through the dark and beautiful night with Night Light from 19 – 31 December
- The multi-award-winning international sensation Slava’s Snowshow returns for a fifth season of festive magic combining theatrical clowning and stunning visual spectacles from 18 Dec 2017
- Pram Jam returns for the season with singing and dancing sessions for children under 5 on 13 and 20 December)
- Rave-a-Roo brings a clubbing mash-up of fun for the whole family with old skool rave tracks and kids chart toppers to get all ages dancing on 21 December
- East London's Drag Star Ginger Johnson brings her unique take on storytelling with Glamorous Gran! and other tall stories, a free family show with songs, sequins and a load of glitter on 30 December
- An afternoon of Nordic themed activities for all the family brings Southbank Centre’s year long exploration into Nordic arts and culture to a close, with music, storytelling and craft on 23 December.
Find out more here.