Biscuiteers will be running a range of classes during the festive season at their two Icing Cafés on Northcote Road and in Notting Hill, where you can experience everything from icing their Christmas holiday biscuit collection, to gingerbread houses as well as the Little School of Biscuiteers event for the kids.
Below are a selection of classes that will be taking place over the Christmas period:
The Little School of Biscuiteers
- Sunday 9th December (10.30 - 11.30)
- Notting Hill and Northcote Road - £36
Biscuiteers are hosting their very special School of Icing for your little Biscuiteers. Biscuits, icing and edible decorations will be provided to teach kids how to ice like a Biscuiteer. At the end of the lesson they’ll receive a certificate of excellence as well as a Biscuiteers apron.
- Wednesday 13th December (15.00 - 17.00) Notting Hill - £78
- Wednesday 20th December (10.30 - 12.30) Northcote Road - £78
Learn how to ice the Biscuiteers Christmas Holiday collection in this 2 hour class. At the end of the lesson you’ll be able to pack your biscuits into one of the Biscuiteers gift tins to take home, along with a 100% cotton Biscuiteers apron.
- Sunday 17th December (11.30 - 13.30) Notting Hill - £78
- Sunday 17th December (10.30 - 12.30) Northcote Road - £78
Learn how to ice Biscuiteers Gingerbread house in a 2 hour class. At the end of the lesson you’ll be able to pack your biscuits into one of the Biscuiteers gift tins to take home, along with a 100% cotton Biscuiteers apron.
More info and how to book here.