join our writers club
Next intake of contributors: March 2018
writers club Application and Requirements
As the go-to place for parents and carers looking for the best in things to do, see and eat in London when you have children, we are excited to be opening up The London Mother Writers Club to guest writers.
The London Mother Writers Club launched this year to provide you with a channel to discuss all things London, lifestyle and parenting.
What’s in it for you:
- A platform to talk about issues important to you
- A profile page on thelondonmother.net with links to your website and social media accounts
- The chance to make money through sponsored content with our brand partners
- The chance to review key parenting events in London and the surrounding areas
- Promotion of your site/social accounts via our social media pages and database
- A private Facebook group to discuss content, blogging and everything in between.
What we require from you
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding of what makes digital content successful
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words long
- Your post must be original and not published elsewhere on the Internet
Guest posts aren’t restricted to text-only – we’re happy to publish vlogs and photographs.
Next intake of writers: March 2018
To join the Writers Club, please get in touch here.