The Perfect Allergen Friendly Restaurant in Covent Garden
If you eat gluten, dairy and/or wheat free, grabbing a quick bite to eat when you’re out and about is nigh on impossible. Not any more! I have found my dream restaurant in Covent Garden.
Say hello to Farmstand.
Their food philosophy is simple:
- they always use UK based suppliers to keep things as local as possible
- all ingredients are seasonal, sustainable and ethically sourced
- their chicken and beef are free range and naturally fed and their fish is sustainably and ethically sourced
- all food is free from dairy, gluten and added sugar
- the only sugar they add is to their sweet muffin, chocolate bars, hot chocolate and brownies
I came across Farmstand at the Trace Publicity press day and couldn’t believe my eyes and ears – a London based take away where I didn’t have to read the labels – I could eat and go. And did I! I ate almost everything they had to offer! #sorrynotsorry
Everything is delicious and nutritious so if you are in the Covent Garden area – and if you’re not, it’s worth making your way over – go to Farmstand and eat your heart out.