Enjoy A Family Day Out at Seven Dials Fashion Feast
Fashion Feast is a new free shopping and food event being held on Saturday 10 June between 12-5pm at Seven Dials, London.
Seven Dials is made up of the seven streets leading from the famous monument:
- Monmouth Street (and Neal’s Yard)
- Earlham Street
- Neal Street
- Shorts Gardens
- Endell Street
- Shelton Street
- Mercer Street
The area is also home to over 120 shops, including independent, international, flagship and concept stores, beauty and grooming salons as well as over 50 cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs.
On Saturday June 10, Seven Dials will be closed to traffic as many of the cafés, bars and award – winning restaurants in the area will be offering free food and drink, demonstrations, tasting and al-fresco dining.
There’s plenty for the adults to choose from including:
- A pop-up demo kitchen opening at midday with writer Grace Dent and hosted by Jamie Oliver’s social protégé vlogger Katie Pix
- Hawksmoor demonstrating how to make their signature belly ribs with senior sous chef Pawel Widomski. They'll also have a po-up bar giving away Harvey Collins cocktails with Ford’s Gin for World Gin Day
- Fried chicken specialists, Chick ‘n’ Sours trialling their new chilli fish sauce caramel wings
- Peruvian restaurant Monmouth Kitchen displaying how to expertly fillet a sea bass for their Rock Shrimp Ceviche with Neil Armstrong and Gurpreet Singh
- New York deli Cure & Cut demonstrating their new hot smoked salmon nicoise salad and key lime pie with co-owner and chef Rufus Wickham
- Japanese tea specialists My Cup of Tea giving away free rose iced teas to celebrate national iced tea day.
As the area is closed to traffic, you can also enjoy al-fresco dining with live music sets in Neal’s Yard at award-winning pizzeria Homeslice, French eatery CVS and vegan specialists Salad Pride.
Victorian bar The Escapologist, quirky cocktail specialists Balans Soho Society, Portuguese Canela, Italian pizzerias Rossopomodoro and Wildwood Kitchen will all be offering dining in the (hopefully) sunshine.
Additional discounts, offers and activations will take place at selected fashion, beauty and lifestyle stores. We’re looking forward to enjoying 20% off at Happy Socks, Benefit and Club Monaco plus complimentary cocktails at Malin + Goetz.
Entry to the Fashion Feast at Seven Dials is free – simply register for your ticket at sevendials.co.uk.